Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ohmanss....

Entered Pransc lecture... Lights were off with only the projector light one.Ohhh soo nice and romantic.haha. Mr Cyrano was not there yet. So... out came the camera... and SNAPSNAPSNAP were the following actions.. haha. as seen below..
The 4 of us.
oohh. what's there?
eeee!
hahaha.
Check out sean's face!
OMG SO FUNNY!
squintingg
Next up:
Handphones as a model

hmmm. upside-down? Promoting sliding phones!!
Slow motion side view action
tongues!
lol.
As we....
look to the left,

and we look to the right...
(sing along to "as we walk to the left, as we walk to the right. as we walk as we walk as we walk all night.! lol) Im so lame

Our romantic story... ha

Maths tutorial (check out zhafir's face at the back)

yeah. sure is retardeddd...

ok the pict layout is abit screwy here.






























The 6.30pm SUN! Check out our matching tops!
Bus ride home was yet another bumpy one. Especially on bus 15. Kept falling onto P. haha
And so.... after must persuasion, my parents allowed me to go for the US trip!! hohoho.. hmmm. just that it will be my only holiday for the year. ANDANDAND.... My dad came up with this stupid idea which I want so badlyy..... but then my mum forbid it.. and he came up to me with another one, asking me to to plan everything first before discussing it with my mum... Isnt it the wrong way round? anyways, I got soo excited, and he returned to tell me to concentrate on my studies and exams first.... AIYOOOO...
Ohmans, it's 1117pm already and I've yet to study for introca mcq test tmrw..

No comments: