Saturday, July 26, 2008

How do I get started?

Welll, and so mummy came in and woke me up. Telling me that there was nasi lemak for breakfast. So I got out of my bed. Gosh. I slept for 14 hours! since 7 plus pm to 9.30am! And I skipped dinnerr:) way to go victoria!

Tuned on the tv and realised that I had all the scv channels for a certain period of time, cos my dad changed the box to the HD one just so he could watch the Olympics in high definition??!? haha. Anyways, I caught 200 pounds beauty in horrible chinese dubbing, cos apparently star chinese movies or something doesnt have dual sound. Ohmy, I cried! The last part was so touchingggg... It's been such a long time since I've cried especially during movies. Why are all the current movies soo unmoving? I want to watch more emotionally-stirring shows!

But right now, I got to get myself down to starting on PRANSC.





Well, at least I think I am.

No comments: