Thursday, July 3, 2008

my thursday screwed up morning.

FIRST UP, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENESIS!! :)


Woke up at around 9am planning to ask my mum abt the expo thingy. She said NO,and started lecturing me abt many many things.... couldnt stand it! stomped back to my room to sleep. Woke up at 1130am to get ready for sch. ate prawn noodles and was driven to sch.

Went to printer shop to print all my wrtoral and necessary documents needed for SYFC application. Then, someone called me and said.. eh you wearing that tablecloth skirt again? ...... WHAT TABLECLOTH?!? It's the skirt I sewn k!! dont insult it... haha. I picked the cloth from my grandma's collection of cloths. so niceee la. Anws, as the day progressed, many ppl continued to say the same thing about my skirt...zzzzzz. Aiyooooo. They dunno how to appreciate my ahma taste la. Skipped maths lecture to print and bind wrtoral. It's FINALLY DONE! wooohooo! Next up is ORAL PRESENTATION( hopefully it'll be better!) ohoh. pearlyn so nicee, she helped me buy 2 packets of this damn nice tomato potato biscuits!! SUPERNICEEEE! opened 1 pack during maths tut. and it was gone like the wind! haha. I ate like 5 packets! hohoh. NVM, I still have 1 more packet left:)

sch ended and I didnt feel like going home straight away again. See my mum's black face... So went to see the guys play soccer. It was pretty boring and the wind kept blowing...flyflyfly... haha. Left for home at ard 630pm.
MY SIS WAS AT HOME! surprisingly:)
WE STARTED BLOWING BUBBLESS!

haha MINE's BIGGER THAN HERS!

AND THEN RETARDED FACES
OKAYY... that's all the "interesting" things that happened to me today.
YAY! AMS SUB COMM CAMP IS TMRWWW! no more seeing my mummy's black face.. aiyo dunno why I cant stand her these few days.im off to pack!

No comments: