Monday, July 7, 2008

I MISS MY SCH UNIFORM

I MISS SECONDARY SCHOOL!
hmmm. sch was alright. ate at business park!
Went to library to slack after school till about 5pm when we changed into our sec. sch uniform and headed to BUS AGM. haha. why did I go? BECAUSE of seal points and refreshments!! :)
ok. so we sat on the floor and watched and listened to them talk abt business school. hmmm.
got boring after awhile... yawns-
so we left for the toilet
PEARLYN, DIANA, MEnext up was JUMPING SHOTS! hmm let's say my camera was placed on the dustbin and we couldnt jump at the right time, according to the timer set. took countless shots.... and FINALLY..... wheeee!
JESSLYN
ok.this shot is damn funny! IGNORE my face pls. FOCUS ON RYAN's! hhahaa
ELWYN, ME, PEARLYN SHAH grabbing his boobs?(he says it's sexyy)
SHAH, me, SINYAN
CRAZY STUDENTS

ok. SO it was time for REFRESHMENTS!! hoorray!
fishballs,egg/cheese/sardine sandwiches,some triangular curry puff?, cube brownies, orange drink.

WE TOOK SO MUCH FOOD! ALONG CAME RYAN AND ELWYN, AND...
poof! ALL GONE! (hahah. nah. I think the girls ate ALOT more. kept stuffing food in our mouths!)jumpjumpjump!
kissess:)
ROAR. WE WENT HIGH AND CRAZY. TOOK MANY VIDEOS AND PICTURES!(which im too lazy to upload)
SAYONARA!!:)

No comments: