Tuesday, July 29, 2008

koni-sayoo

Konichiwaa~

hohoho. Left my house at 9.15AM today. Rushed out to the traffic light.. And I saw my bus 53 approaching the bus stop.. argh.. Couldnt jay walk in time to catch it. Nvm, so I continued waiting for the green man. Then, bus 45 came... ARGH... I missed both the buses which goes to srgn mrt..... So i waited and waited for 53 to come. Boarded the train to boon keng. Choinged out of the mrt station to the bus stop. It was already 955AM by then.... 23 arrived not long after(10AM), and I reached school at 1025AM. 25 mins late... luckily it was only maths tutorial and not some lecture.. SIGH. Im leaving my house LATER AND LATER nowadays... Hope it wont happen again tmrw. ha

Maths, Facom, Pransc,Wrtoral... WRTORAL OH WRTORALL... Although I didnt present today, I was still feeling nervous.. NEXT tuesday will be the dayyyy.......
School ended at 5pm. Rushed to the bus stop to take 518 to town and meet my sister.
Bought a formal pants from MNG. nth nice in Zara.
8pm: Tired feet, body, eyes, shoulders..... Waited almost 45 mins to enter some small jap eatery in far east lvl 5, with only 16 seats available. Was starving by thenn. Gobbled up our food.We were the fastest customers to finish our food and leave for 2 other hungry customers queuing outside to take our seats.
Got a car ride from titus, my sis's friend to PS and trained home with all the heavy MNG bags... Thanks kim for leaving me with all your stuff for a R21 movie....

Dad fetched me from srgn mrt back home. OHMANS I LOVE BEING DRIVEN AROUND!! haha
Opened my email and saw an email regarding the US trip..My parents had like soo many questions regarding the trip and so I emailed the teacher with their questions. Hope I can goooo!!
Alright.Dirty me has got to bathe now and prepare for tmrw's introca presentation after that.

Sayonara!

No comments: