Friday, July 11, 2008

I SHOULD STOP EATING AND START EXERCISING!

Alright, so FACOM was breakfast time for me(egg sandwich!). Learnt about Facility Management today. hmmm. I actually retained some knowledge from lecture for the first time! Followed by INTROCA. Then, it was PRANSC. Had a quiz during tutorial. Got the paper, stared at it, and was like shit,die. So, after attempting all the 15 qns, we peer marked each others, and I scored... hmmm 12/30! :( boohoo. I really need to start studying/revising.....
Went to sugarloaf to have lunch. Scones, some chicken/prawn rice, gingle ale/7-up, and german herbs sausages with potato bites!
Headed to the culinary toilet to change and get ready for the director's meeting thingy.(USHERED MANY PPL)
FORMAL US! (fongyee, pearlyn, diana, me)
USHERED, USHERED and USHERED! "hi, are u a guest or a recipient? Can I see your card? Oh, please proceed to the left and up the stairs..." blahblahblah
THEN WAS SLACKING TIME!
jumppp! Dannyyy
Shah Then it was REFRESHMENTS TIME!! (the highlight of every event!)

WE ARE SO GREEDY!.. curry puffs, eclairs, beehoon, siewmai, otah, chicken wings, soonkuey, other kueykueys, orange drink...! EAT
AND EAT, and EAT!
Went to clubroom to slack for awhile. hohoho.. I drank some tasteless VODKA thingy, which smelled like the alcohol solution for disinfecting ears....It was pretty burning at the throat.
Left and took bus 15 to white sands macs. Got onto a bus smelling of durian because of an inconsiderate lady. Pearlyn and I managed to sit, while fathin, simon and jesslyn had to stand. After a few stops, fathin suggested alighting and taking the bus 15 behind our bus, as it had seats. However, P and I did not have bus concession and so, we had a competition: whichever group reaches white sands last will have to treat the other group to ice cream at macs. HOHOHO. THE RESULT IS QUITE OBVIOUS FOR PEARLYN AND I WON! :)YAY! FREE OREO Mcflurry! and strawberry sundae for P!

Before leaving macs, I opened my big mouth and my itchy hands took hold of P's leftover strawberry sundae, mixed it with my curry sauce, added in leftover fries, chilli sauce, and some oreo mcflurry....and STARTED MIXING THEM TOGETHER, INTO THIS!hmmm, PLAYED the FINGER GUESSING GAME... and because justin wasnt there to lose, I LOST! I had to eat the fries in it. ATE 1, paused to think.hmm, "it's not that bad"..., before eating up all the fries in it.
OKAY. I am SUCH A PIG! EATING SO MUCH FOOD IN JUST ONE DAY!! I WONDER HOW MUCH FOOD I'VE STUFFED INTO MY MOUTH TODAY....

OMGGG. I GAINED 1 KG!!! DAMNNN.
EXERCISE TMRW??

No comments: