Sunday, July 6, 2008

IT'S A SUPER LONG POST-

PICTURE OF THE DAY! haha
stupid danny, feet so BIG, cover my face!

me, Pearlyn and Mujia
green, white and black
The seniors
mohammad,xinhui,me and pearlyn
hellooooo Im back from camp! hmmm, let me try to recall all that has happened the last 2 days..

FRIDAY:
We had planned to wear other sch tee shirts(hmmm more like our sister's schs) with fbts. D wore her sis's (SAC?) class shirt, FY's was Hwa chong, P's MJC and mine's acjc.
sch went as per normal.
went to mensa after sch to eat and then library to slack until 3(when camp starts).
THE START OF CAMP:

Registered and got to know our groupings. My grp was pearlyn, aizat, yong wang, daniel, jonathan, mohammad, merishah,....hmm did I miss out anyone?
First up was ice-breakers. played games like I cannot rmb alr.and this game whereby the person will call out some names and u have to get into groups of either 2,3,4,5,or 6 ppl and do different actions. The last team to form will get eliminated. In the end, there were 4 ppl remaining. Fathin, Diana, Pearlyn and Victoria. Instead of getting rewarded or somethin similar, we had to DO A FORFEIT! not fair at alll. Banana dance wasnt fun at all. peel banana peel peel banana............ In the end, only fathin's forfeit got approved by the rest.Leaving the 3 of us. After much consideration, we decided to do our very own favourite hey banja?! thingy.haha
Next was the making of our 3D MASCOT. The theme was KUNGFU, with our group names based on the characters in KUNGFU PANDA. We had some auction thingy to decide on which 3D mascot character to make and for items like glue, scissors, double sided tape and so on. Every bid is equivalent to 5 secs if im not wrong. Our grp didnt bid much except for 1 extra pair of scissors, and we were the last group to bid for our own mascot. Thus, ryan gave us THE CRANE to make.WAH... making the crane was a killerrr. It's so skinnyyy and the glue provided was not sticky at alll. But we managed to kinda join all the parts together and leave it standing (with the help of mohammad's hands supporting the legs.haha) for either 30secs or 1min, before starting on our AMAZING RACE.

hmmmm amazing race.... let me see what I can recall. I only remember doing some hopscotch thingy, skipping rope( teddy bear teddy bear turn around....), soduko, cheering to strangers, and ALOT OF RUNNING! haha P and I were dying and lagging behind.how unfit! Went to somewhere near KFC to have dinner. Ate chicken rice and peach bubble tea. Headed back to school at I forgot what time. Waited in the LT for all the groups to return. Then hairil taught us to do some DISC thingy. I circled the thingy wrongy despite doing it in sec sch last time. SO MALU. Next up was mass dance. Partnered shenbang and he wasnt tt dead like the last time. haha. Chicken dance was next followed by tp song and 1 more I think. Then mass hey banja, and many slippers were flying around. After that was a short and mini jam and hop(D and xh can shake.. woo! lol ), as we had to return to LT for briefing. Camp activities was officially ended then, except for night catching later in the night, which sinyan,shah,and elwyn told us to keep it from ryan as we were not supposed to play.
Went to put our bags in the classroom and arranged the tables for sleeping. Ordered in macs for supper. P and I ordered happymeal:) food arrived at 12am and the delivery man soo grumpy and grouchy.zzz. I dropped 1/4 of my cheeseburger on the floor:( Played simon's PSP naruto and challenged Danny to it. hahaa. I won him a few times! and Simon won me countless times. Played and walked to bus sch to play catching.
Played zombie for awhile and guess who merishah and I saw? RYAN! I was omgomg is that ryan? dieee. We scared him from the back but he didnt respond accordingly. Only that FIERCE AND SCARY FACE of his. Then all of us was asked to play first while sinyan,shah and elwyn settled the thingy with ryan. WAH. TENSION was in the air. Vulgarities started shouting across the room. I was damn scared. Something like mr abbas was coming to scold us made it worst. Sat down and did nth but wait. Then shah and elwyn came back to tell us to continue playing, saying that ryan was crazy or something, and that they will settle it for us. So, we continued to play police and thief although I was feeling quite guilty alr over them fighting cos of catching. While I was being caught and had to remain in the prison, I could hear someone shouting at the other end of the block. We stopped our game and returned to where the others were sitting. Ryan's face was super black and sinyan was like shouting at him. so serious! Then, sinyan turned around and bent down( I thought he was crying) while ryan told him to go out to talk. Door slammed. Shah and elwyn followed them. damn scaryyyyy. After a while, they returned to tell us to just play and that we come to camp to have fun and not to be restricted. I was reluctant.

-I forgot what happened exactly-
BUT found out that EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED WAS PART OF THEIR PLAN. AND THAT RYAN WAS NOT ANGRY AT ALL. IT WAS ALL FAKE!
ahhhhh! at that time, I was still in denial. u sure it's fake? but it's so real! lol. DAMNN. SCARE ME UNTIL LIKE THAT!!NOTHING BETTER TO DO AH? haiiyoooo. anws, I must say their acting damn good. especially ryan's. His face damn scaryy and serious and fierce. Then they laughed and we continued to play our game. I was still in shock and thinking abt what just happened.... zzzzzz. we played till around 3am plus I think, or maybe later.

Went back to eng sch and to our classroom.
PSP NARUTO SO FUNN! I was addicted to it.I like to play with dannyy.haha.he knows why-
Went to bathe and returned back to classroom at around 5am. Some went to sleep, while justin,gerald,mujia,diana,jesslyn,me,rizuan,sean,fathin,and hairil left for breakfast at macs. Ate mc griddles for the first time. YUMMYY:)nicenice. D was super tired then.She was sleeping while I was eating opp her.
Returned back to sch at abt 6am. Very much wanted to sleep but I was damn full. So jesslyn and I walked around eng sch till 7am when we headed up on the tables to sleep. Plugged in my ipod and slept with my bag as my pillow, and towel as blanket. Slept till 8plus and was disturbed by many things( ppl, aircon) Didnt want to wake up so I tossed around the tables. rmb lying on pearlyn's lap to sleep. then someone kept shaking the tables, so I got up and said "who's that monster"( I think), before re-postioning myself back for sleep. I wasnt dreaming of monsters....
Elwyn came in and told us to get up and go for breakfast. Got up FINALLY at 9am i think and headed for breakfast. drank some orange drink and ate P's wangwang.
DAY 2 OF CAMP(SATURDAY):

Quite a number of ppl left:(our group had like 4 ppl left.
Had station games like hunter and hound, some piggyback thing, guide the blind, caterpillar, sweep the pingpong ball with a broom, count the no. of squeezes->gain the alphabet->form the word->and ATTACK! LOL
LUNCHED- so many leftover boxes of food.
Went back to the classroom to slack. Wet games was supposed to start at 2pm but many ppl were sleeping and i think it started to rain. Gossipped in class! :) both in chinese and english. Simon is soo weird and mean. He said my face was very funny and then said that I looked retarded....... He looks worst! Anws, rain stopped and headed for wet games! (when i have my menses..)

First game was transfering the sponge and collecting the water. pretty lame and we cheated.haha
Then some carwash game. why carwash? cos we got really dirty. Had to insert our hand into this pail of pink slime and get a mentos sweet.Then our head into green slime and get another mentos. After that, we had to climb through this tunnel full of detergent and slime and idk what, to the other end. Fun but gross. All I rmb was that I had ALOT of slime on my hair and shirt and arms and legs and back. the slime is gross shit. thks gerald,and fathin( the 2 most generous contributers)...and all the others who contributed to the slime on me.
After that was sliding on this mat of soap and all, then sitting on this chair holding a cardboard with a hole at ur face and having the next person smash a plate of whipped cream on ur face before crawling under this mini obstacle whereby should u touch the rafia string, flour will fall on you.upon getting to the end, grab a water bomb and smash it on the next person sitting on the chair. After a while, they started to use slime instead of whipped cream.
I so very much wanted to play and so, I skipped the sliding part and just smashed whipped cream on justin's face. Then, syafiq came and combined whipped cream with slime before smashing it on mine..... stupidd syafiqq.
Next game was DRUNKEN MASTER. hahhahaa so funnny. You're supposed to spin at least 10 rounds with ur head faced down and hands on bamboo pole,before running straight ahead to this pool of slime and using ur mouth to get a water bomb to smash on urself. hahaha. I love to see the way ppl ran after they spun 10 rounds. SO FUNNYY. Some fell, some ran the wrong way, some ran like they were drunk, and some, weren't dizzy at all. Let's just say im one of all the some mentioned above except for the last catorgory who weren't affected.
The first time after spinning 10 times, I almost ran the wrong direction and then later in a zig-zag way to the pool. so dumbb.Then xinhui and I decided to try 15/20 rounds. I forgot how many times I spun. spinspinspin.......and I FELL.piakk on the hard floor. -.- haha.the seniors were worst k. elwyn was alright, shah kept laughing while spinning and kept moving the stick, ryan ran onto the grass patch after spinning and sinyan was like "dont touch me" all the way while spinning slowly. hahaha. funnyfunny-
The last game required carrying someone to use their mouth to get 1 water bag and then using ur stomach to burst a water balloon. The bursting part super funny. piakpiakpiak and still cannot burst... I carried pearlyn and we couldnt reach the water bomb which was tied so high up. So we just used our hand to get it down, then P couldnt burst the water balloon at alll! So funnnnnnnnny. After that was the scrubbing of soap time. Supposed to finish up a bar of soap. In the end all of us started scrubbing the ground, making it all soapy.
To end it all, was the clean up! scrub, wash, carrying pails of water, sweep with our hands and feet, pick, throw, yupps that's the words to use.

By then, the slime on my skin had hardened and was like dried up glue. My hair was so gross. eeew. Debrief and off the BATHE!! :)
Tired, aching me called my parents to come fetch my home at 815pm.
Ate dinner, applied antiseptic cream to my wound, zambak to my blueblacks and muscle ache plasters to many parts of my body. Slept at 10pm.
THANKS RYAN, ELWYN, SHAH, SINYAN and HAIRIL for organising the camp!

SUNDAY:

Dad woke me at around 730am for church. Ignored him and slept.Then my sister came in telling me she's going to church and that we can go eat BK breakfast and Werner's oven for lunch. Tempted me. So I dragged myself out at 750am, changed and we left the house. However, I couldnt stand my sister(she was so grouchy) and so I returned back up home, changed, turned on the aircon and slept.
Woke up when my phone rang at around 2pm. My mum asking me what I wanted for lunch. watched CSI.
okay. that's abt all the things that has happened to me.

Yay! Janice's free next week! Am I? she wants to come watch me play CS again. lol
hmmm. wrotral, effcom are awaiting for me now. and PRNASC will soon be.

No comments: