Tuesday, July 1, 2008

laladay.


Hellooo fellow readers of my blog! My life is getting boring-er each day now. As you can see, im practically "dead" in school., lesser peektures and alll. Im too lazy to do anything. Hopefully tomaorrow will be an eventful and fun day. Either CS/ MOVIE after sch/after completing WRTORAL. sigh. Im so movie-deprivedd....get smart,wanted,never back down, 10 promises to my dog, hancock........

Anws, lessons were as per normal today. maths tut. was breakfast/shitting time. facom lect, dont understnad. unch= best 1hr! maths lecture,got scolded by teacher. prnasc lecture= short and sweet:) Im soo EXCITED for the overseas trip to US/GERMANY/ HONGKONG!! wrtoral= choosing our oral topics. I chose NATIONAL SERVICES FOR FEMALES! Females do National Service too- by bearing babies for the country. Do you agree that this is a form of National Service? ooooh. sounds interestingg.
School ended-
went to library with pearlyn to do wrtoral. Went to extra with abu, wei kiong?, zongrong(has the same bday as me!) and pravin who were doing facom in the study room. Finished discussing what were supposed to do. While waiting for my mum to come, we took some pictures!

OK THIS IS SUCH BAD PHOTO ORGANISATION. SIGHH

PEARLYN!

SOME NEW FACES!

boohoohoo. P just told me that she's going out with her bf tmrw after finishing wrtoral. Most ppl probably gg to rush thru completing wrtoral.. looks like my movie plans have to be shelved:(

No comments: