Wednesday, July 2, 2008

CS+JANICE

Once again, another normal school day.
the fun things always happens AFTER school.
ended at 1pm, ate at ITAS yet again. headed to library to hmmm, play cs? spent a LONGGG time trying to connect my laptop to the sch's internet. Installed the game, but zhafir borrowed my laptop for his wrtoral all the way till 3.30pm, leaving me to walk around the library listening to music and disturbing ppl for quite awhile.



STARTED PLAYING CS! playplayplay,shootshootshoot,dogedodgedodge.......
all the way till about 430 when janice called me to tell me that she wanted to come visit me and watch me play CS. haha alright then. She came around 5plus I think.





OMG I KEPT DYING SO MANY TIMES TODAY!( so unusual!)


Left school around 8 plus to have dinner at KFC. then bused home with janice.

the bus ride was so dulll and boring....

so WE DECIDED ADDING COLOURS TO IT!

first up: tongue to nose.... FAILED
next was: look up/down?
and cross-eyed!
we also did many retarded shots of numbers 1 to 10 which I will upload next time.
reached home around 1035pm and saw this note pasted on my door. It said" You will have to face the consequences of coming home so late without telling us." damnn, am I going to be grounded? no mummy no!
Alright, I have been sleeping super late these few days. I need my sleeeeep. nights!

No comments: