Thursday, July 17, 2008

I dont know about tomorroww..........nah I do! haha

HELLOOOOOO :)

So my mum came into my room at 1040am and said "Hey you want to eat ajisen right? Then we should leave at 1120pm. You better get up soon" Oooo. AJISEN!! I jumped out of bed and got ready. hahah. FOOD MAKES MY DAY!
School was fine. Copied the slides for facom tut, stomachache during pransc lecture, didnt understand what he was talking abt. Sat behind and chatted with D, FY and P during maths lect. Maths tut was short and sweet!

Sch's over- I had 3 choices to make then.
1. Call mum to come and go home
2. Follow P to white sands and take 53 home
3. Take bus with FY to Ps and then train and bus home.
hmmm. So I called my mum.
me: "Hello, do you want to come fetch me?"
Mum: "hmmm. not really."
me: "haha. ok then I shall take bus home!"

YAY. It's the first time im taking bus home this week and I think the last wk too. It's a CHANGE!

So, I went to white sands with P to buy some baby food(sausages in a can) for her sister. haha. Eeeew baby food is so gross and mushy..looks like mashed up puke! lol. I cant believe I actually enjoyed it when I was a baby...
Left her and went to my 53 bus stop. Boarded the bus. NO SEATS! :(
I DONT LIKE NEW BUSES WITH NO SEATS. There's so much 'turbulence' lol. Woah, I kept losing my balance and hitting against the window.....aiyooooo, like roller coasterrrrrrr.

Ohoh. After standing for quite some time, I turned to my right and saw someone in a dark blue Luftansa shirt! hohoho. so cooool. "Hi friend, I'm from Tp's AMS course.yoyoyo! Your neighbouring aviation course!" hahaa. Nah, I didnt say that to him. I just continued grabbing on to the railing and trying to keep my balance. What's interesting is that, he alighted the same stop as me, crossed the road, and walked in the same direction as me Hohoho. I dunno why but I find it very cool and amusing to have someone who lives around lorong ah soo and is in the same poly and same school and even somewhat same course-related(I think)! haha.
Anws, my journey home took 1hour! Poor legs, u've worked hard! haha. Had spaghetti for dinner.

Alright. I need to go tidy up my room now for tmrw!! messy floor,table,chair,bed! Yay! My parents allowed D, Fy and P to come stayoverrrr!!! So fun! I cant wait!!
We're going to bake!! :)it's been very long since I've touched my baking stuff...
hohoho! grocery shopping after schoolll!!

No comments: