Thursday, July 24, 2008

hohohehehaha

HEY you, yes you! GET WELL SOOON<3333

Alrighty, so today was HEELs DAY! hohoho. I think Im too heavy for the heels, as though their going to break any moment. Ohmy, I need to lose more weight. ohoh, and I almost fell down while walking down the stairs in the LT. omgg, luckily I didnt., else it would be sooo super embarrassing.... And to Hadi, I dont dress like an AHMA okayy.... so insulting.. haiz
anws, PEEKTURES!
well,this person here was supposed to be our photographer...
IN THE END, he included himeself in the shots and started snapping...
clickkkk
Now, the camera man is daryl..
TADA! 3 heels + 1 shoe.
ROARR
Went to basketball court and street soccer court after sch to slack.
FY! First it was FY and I, then sajiv entered, and another face appeared, julian's.
oooo. the sky so niceee
We are happpyyy people!!! ha:)BYEBYE! :PPRANSC OH PRANSC, I NEED TO FINISH YOU UP BEFORE I CAN WATCH MOVIEEEEE....so says my mummmyyyy :(
tmrwtmrw. That's the AIM!

No comments: