Sunday, July 20, 2008

TODAY

Woke up at 730AM for church. Wanton mee for breakfast. 830am Traditional Service with parents and sister. Bus-ed down to Siglap Starbucks with my sister after service(10am). Sat there with my Iced Caramel Macchiato w/o whipped cream :( Chatted and chatted and chatted about many things, and I uncovered a SHOCKING NEW SECRET OF MY SISTER'S! which I will NOT mention here in case my parents get to know about it. OMGOMG. KIMBERLY! HOW CAN YOU?!?!YOU BETTER STOPPPP! I actually suspected it quite some time ago, but only confirmed about the matter today. sighhhh.

Anyways, I saw 3 dogs while I was seated there. 1black dog which was super obedient, 1 drooling golden retriever that was given bread to eat, and a superrr cute terrier?idk what breed it is.haha Awwww, sooo damnn cute! It was running around the small grass patch, pooping and pee-ing all over the place! hahaha. I WANT A DOGGGYY! woofwoof-

Okay, we left siglap and took bus 12 to Bugis at around 12pm. Sigh.. THE SHOPS IN HAJI LANE were CLOSED!:(
So we headed to bugis junction?or issit mall? for lunch. Didnt buy anything today:(
Train ride home was a cranky one. Partly because I needed to pee VERY BADLY (and all the toilets I went to in the mall had superduperultra LONG QUEUES!! I seriously think they should have MORE cubicles in FEMALE TOILETS!), and also because my face was literally kissing the train door. OMG so crowded...Plus there were so many zhongguorennn. They stand right in front of the train door, dont even let the people come out and they want to rush in already. Aiyoooo so 没有礼貌/ 公德心!I dont likeee! ooooh, I realise im starting to incorporate chinese into my sentences! :P

Alrighty, celebrating rachel's birthday later at grandma's. Yay! CAKEEEE:)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED TO START ON FACOM (test on tues on chapters I dont understand), INTROCA (test this wk+ 1 slide presentation on wed), WRTORAL (something on tues? +research journal due on thurs), PRNASC (assignment due next monday)! okay, that's practically EVERYTHING....

No comments: