Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MONDAY's diet and haircut

Well, so my dieting started today.
Went to ITAS for lunch, and guess what I ate? No, not yong tau foo/fried rice with mutton/.....I ate 1 watermelon and a papaya! THAT's ALL!! wow. It was tough. Firstly, I was sitting inbetween ppl who were eating proper plates of foods! SUPER tempting. Plus, some of them purposely tempting me(hmm.. someone with a name starting with D)...... Secondly, the papaya wasnt even sweet to begin with. Sigh. But nvm! I managed to resisttttt! hohoho. Sch ended super early, like around 2 I think. Ate an uncle toby's muesli bar(strawberry yougert). It's sooo NICE!!
Waited for like almost an hour till my mum came. Left sch to cut hair. Reached some house salon in farrer park at like 440pm. Waited, and waited.... Finally, my turn! Decided to just go for some hair treatment and a mere trim cos my hair was like totally out of shape. Stomach aws like grumbling throughtout the entire haircut. So, my mum and I cut, wash, and I went for some treatment, bought a lotion and shampoo, and guess the total cost? It was $188.60 to be exact. WOW. So expensive..... Thks mum!

Reached home at like 715pm and had my dinner at grandma's. Since there was white and fried rice, and also cos I was starving, I ate like both kinds of rice, with my dishes.Haiz, so much for the days diet..
Headed up home and rushed my wrtoral.......

No comments: