Sunday, July 20, 2008

YESTERDAY

Jan came over and bought me dinner at around 5 plus! Awww..
Ate and proceeded across my house for PL MUSICAL!!! WE'RE MISSING THE TOILETS!
Flowers for me?
Charissa, Jan, me
hi mel and mrs ong!
Jan, Char, Val.
Rachel limmm
Gwynna Well done Danielle! :)
Candiceee
4B1! <3
Cabbed down to srgn gardens for supper at 1050pm.(thks jessica for the cab fare! hehe)
Ohoh and the mercedes cab driver was soo cranky and irritating. “你们要上车就快点,不然就不要。”
CHOMPCHOMP was packed :( ...so we headed opposite to RK PRATA.

and later to FROLICKS.
Cabbed home with jan, gwynna and r.lim (thks rachel for the cab fare! haha) Reached home at 1am?

OVERALL: The musical was great, I see the potential in them. hohoho. I still remember the time I was in secondary 1, performing in that yr's musical.... Awww, time passes so quickly. Cant believe I'm actually an alumni now!
I MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT PL!! :(

No comments: