Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TUESDAY

Alright, I think my diet thingy isnt really working...
Anyways, today's bus ride on 23 was scaryyy... Went to the second deck of the bus at boon keng, pretty empty. Sat down by the window, and the indian guy with long hair who boarded the bus too, sat behind me. Lalala, as I was listening to music and watching the tv, I felt something on my left arm. I turned to look..and I saw a HAND! It was the indian guy's hand! I was wondering why he stretch his hand all the way out,by the window. At first, I thought it was an accident, so I ignored it and shifted a little to the middle of the seat.But then, when I was about the lean back my head a little, I felt something else. He touched my left shoulder.... WTH, u pervert! Keep ur hands to urselffff.. I was so pissed that I turned around and stared at him. Eeeyer... stupid guy..I tie your hands up then you know...Spoil my happy bus journey mood......Rushed down the bus.
hmmm. So I took my maths test.It was quite easy! Left after we were done with the test, and I bought egg sandwich and a packet of orange juice(claiming that it was going to be my breakfast and lunch). Facom was next. It was dumb but fun. We were supposed to sit according to our classes, and whichever class settles down first, wins and gets an ORANGE... wow. mr phua is sooo "CREATIVE"! lol. ORANGES as prizes.. Then followed by a class quiz, I was like playing jinming's tiny asus laptop.
LUNCH break was next. Diana, fy and I sat at a bench in engine sch, opened our laptops and did wrtoral. Not long into our work, fy and I went down to the vending machine and bought CUP NOODLES.. broken my lunch promise....... We decided to pon maths lect and headed to the library(for aircon) to continue our work.
Pransc was ??? again, filling of forms for syfc, getting our new notes,not understanding what mr cyano's saying.. :( ohya. I must rmb to bring health booklet and IC tmrw!
WRTORAL time. blahblahblah. And guess what? There wasnt enough time and I didnt present........ bleaugh-

Alright..went home and ate proper dinner at grandma's again. I think im not really dieting, more like trying to be less greedy. haha. NVM, I CAN DO IT! AND I WILL!:) ohoh. Diana and fy's planning to gym tmrw. Shld I join them? CS and PRANSC assignment in sch tmrw? idk....

No comments: