Wednesday, July 16, 2008

yay new song!

Watched videos during introca tutorial.

Heathrow airport T5 is soo HUGE!!! Omg, all the things that happens in the airport is soo freaking cool and amazingg.. yoyoyo. They are geniuses.I wanna be one too:P
hmmm, the building of hongkong's airport is soo dumb. Mountains have to be destroyed and all for land. Tunnels,highways and bridges have to be constructed just to connect the city to the airport. Plus, it took like 7 yrs to be completed(I think). In the end, some strong wind came and pianggg, the windows shattered.... lol. So funnyy.
SYFC briefing.. she took my height... 159cm:( haizzz 160 still sounds better.. handed in the form.Next, we had a briefing on the overseas study trip to USA. I want to goooo!! hmm it costs like $3000 plus for about 6 days I think. hope my parents will alloww.. OCTOBER OCTOBER!
Then, D,FY,P and I went to library supposedly to do prnasc. In the end, we unplugged the tv cable and connected it to diana's laptop. Blasted the music and sang loudly. haha so much fun! lalala.

Went to ehub to watch hancock with danny and simon. It was alright, missed some parts cos I was too busy eating popcorn... "u arshholeee!" hahaa.

PLAYED ARCADE!!

I love this game although my arms hurt now.argh. FASTER die u
Daytona was next! haha. We kept ruining the other player's game by choosing Beginner's mode when they chose Advanced. And I won a number of times:)
Danny playing some shooting game, which he lost very early.hahaSimon goes: Bang bang bang.

OHMY I WANT TO GO SHOPPINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I AM SOO DEPRIVED :(

No comments: