Saturday, August 2, 2008

Study day.

Headed to sugarloaf after sch. Yummy scones and some potato tortilla and gingle ale!
Then to the library. Booked study room from 2 to 5pm and project room from 5 to 7pm(due to the full booking). Collected the key. Wah. the study room was soo small, was meant for 2 people. Dragged in 1 extra chair, while sean sat at the door like he was guarding it. haha. Discussed our Pransc project! While taking a short break, we went to the 5th floor and took all the Annexes books up. hahaa. 3 of us were like carrying a pile each!

Yes. that's all the annexes we took!

So funny! Then we started slacking.
Took out our ipods and D and I started singing/acting out our favourite song; I Want It That Way, Backstreet Boys! haha P kept laughing at us. The worst thing is that, not only could people see us through the glass door, but they could also hear us! haha. I bet they thought we were crazy nuisances! lol. Anyways, it was funnnn, so who cares! ha. Next up was gossip session as usual, and many hilarious things happen ( like using the book to cover something*!)
Alright. Then, simon,danny,paige,hazirah,and sinyan came up, took the key, placed sinyan in the room and locked us in. haha. so dumb.
Nvm, we continued our gossip session till they returned us the key and let us out. Ohoh. Danny's sooo grosss... eeew. He knows why... haha. Left at 530pm.
Went to bball court for a very short while before heading to the bus stop. Pearlyn, paige and I waited almost 30mins for our bus 15!! argh.. I waited in the hot bus stop till I went high and crazy. ahhaa. I shan't explain what I did.
Squeezed up the bus, this time it wasnt that bumpy. Paige alighted. Sat and chatted with Pearlyn all the way to her house before alighting and taking 53 home. (I like bus rides with her! :D)

Oh. and I made something that Im proud of! hahah!
Okay, I've assigned tomorrow to be study day! No going out tomorrow for me!
as my first exam paper is in 21 days time!!
OHYA. NATIONAL DAY IS COMING UP! whooo! Durian party?

No comments: