Sunday, August 3, 2008

Nth done today.

survived on 4 hours of sleep. Tried very hard to stay awake in church. Lunch at sakuraya fish market, SASHIMI!! :) Reached home at 3pm. Planned to nap for an hour before doing wrtoral. However, I slept till 5pm. Then my mum told me to get changed and that we were leaving the house at 5.45pm for dinner and esplanade. Rushed to print out the US application form. I dunno how to fill it up! Is my passport biometric? Do I need a visa? A little help pleaseeeeee.
Anyways, had thai express for dinner. Oooh Pad Thai is yummmyy.
Entered the concert hall.
Well,...the people are soo PRO! Most of them are like younger than me. Ranging from 5 to 16 years. Wow, their fingers are so nimble and fast! Ohoh. The little kids were soo cute. some of them couldnt reach the pedal and had to stand up while playing. hahaha. After awhile, it got pretty boring as they were all so pro and I didnt recognise the songs they were playing. Chatted with my sister. And there was some SJI military band. thay all soo sua ku. They dunno when to stand and bow... so not syncronised....The whole thing was 2.4hrs! 730pm to 10pm! Butt pain...
On the way home, my sister was craving for durians. Thus, stopped by to buy $20 worth of durians. hmmm. I was pretty eager to try them after a long long time. Took a small piece.... and my face expression immediately changed... haha eeeeeew. bitter bitter one. while my dad and sis said it was sooo nice... and my mum, hiding from the smell.LOL. The after taste sucks... I need something to wash it away..
Ohmans, then 9 AUG how?? haha I watch u all eat.

No comments: