Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Short and sweet:)

MONDAY WAS DANNY's BIRTHDAY. Celebrated both his and woody's birthday after school. And I dunno why the cake was SMASHED ON ME. On my hand, hair, hairband, arm, cheeks, forehead, kneee??? OMG so gross and sticky. Plus I was "handicapped" as I was wearing a dress. Couldnt run and smash it on them..... Rushed home to bathe and wash off the stains on my poor dress.
to danny: IM SO PROUD OF THE CARD LA!... why soo shy?! haha

TUESDAY:
Wore formal to school. Late as usual. haha thanks to public transport. The timing of the bus just doesnt agree with mine. I keep watching my buses drive pass me.... So frustrating. first it was 53, then 45 and later 23..............
Anyways, I kinda screwed up my wrtoral oral presentation. I PAUSED and PAUSED and PAUSED....... like...omggg... :(
Went to clubroom with jesslyn for awhile. played a little CS with shah without a mouse.... Not fair! OH shit.... I just remembered something...damnn itt
HELLO YOU

No comments: