Sunday, August 31, 2008

My full Sunday.

Im trying to shorten my blog posts!
Alright. I found the church sermon to be quite good :)
anws, left church for HANS with mum and cousins. Then met D and R at some hawker centre. Waited for E and SY. Walked to ECP. Rented rollerblades!
Bladed for 2 hours (in the rain with my orange umbrella open!/stopovers at mac and burgerking) D and SY kept falling! haha.
Left ECP and headed for Katong for steamboat dinner. Took many buses just to get there(either took the wrong bus heading in the wrong direction or missed the stop to alight) luckily my ezlink card uses GIRO(paid by my DAD) lol.can anyhow tap in and out! :P

YES OK. WE WERE LIKE PIGS. Ordered, ATE. Ordered MORE and ATE more! just to make our money worth.
WE KEPT ORDERING (6 ROUNDS OF FOOD)
EXCUSE ME: MORE WATER PLEASE/ IS THERE DESSERT?/CAN WE HAVE 4 BOWLS PLEASE. lol. ok I doubt u understand what im talkng abt. But that's the bulk of what we said at the steamboat place. Bet the waitresses were pissed with us.
Prawns, fishball, meatball, fish paste, beef, chicken, bacon, cabbage, liver, pork, cockles, hum?, fish, mushroom (button and the long white one), wanton, sausage, ... I cant rmb alr.
haha this picture shows the amount of oil and foam we took out from the huo guo. And I dared R to drink it, and he said he would if I drank it. So, we both drank it, and he was super disgusted with it, when I thought it was fine.. Then he dared me to drink somemore, and I agreed in exchange for ice cream treat! haha. I WIN! :)
our fish soup on the left and tom yum on the right.
Forever hungry.
He's dyingg
OK then it came to the BILL time!
yes. $95.34
and COUNT how much we have.... $87 !
haha plus they didnt accept NETS. so lousy...... had to go and draw $$ from somewhere.
Since R owed me an ICE CREAM TREAT, we headed to Parkway Swensens at 915pm?
Giant Firehouse! sticky chewy chocolate, mango, cookies and cream, butterscotch, yam, bananasplit, and idk the rest of the flavours. poof all gone!
ohoh and R's ex manager was soo nice! He treated us to drinks! yummy passionfruit ice blend! :)

Cabbed home straight after that.Thanks E for the CAB FARE!:) ok movie with mum tmrw. yay!

TMRW= SAVE MONEY DAY!:)

No comments: