Thursday, August 7, 2008

weather food?

TODAY WAS DADDY SHIRT DAY! So baggy.no wonder there's so much space for my tummyy...
This is all the food I ate today.
Mcgriddles+ hash brown+ cold milo for breakfast
Beehoon+ fish cake+ orange juice for lunch
Fries for my greediness
Skittles in class
Spicy Tapioca in lecture
HUGE chilli crab+ fried man tou for dinner
7 Up after dinner
alright. am I eating too much again? I need to stop.

ANYWAYS, I loved the dark weather today. It's so RARE! Stepped out of the Lecture at around 630pm and it was soo DARK outside! coldd too! SO NICE!
OKAY. but having to take the bus home was not nice. Wet floor... lousy no-grip slippers...Hopped onto 518 as 15 didnt come after waiting so long. Bus ride to pasir ris was super longg...
P left. S and I went up 53 and I lost my balance. haha sry for stepping on ur feet and pushing you! ha. Managed to sit down. HOHOHO guess what? we gossipped! funfunfun!
Alighted at PLMGSS. As we were walking to the traffic light, it started drizzling. And then, the water droplets got bigger and bigger and it POURED! omgggg. I used my file to cover my head. But IT WAS DAMN HEAVY and the traffic light took so long. so MANY CARS... cant even jaywalk. aiyooo. gave up trying to shelter my files and protected my poor notes in the file. RAN HOME. poor simon had to run to the bus stop. SUCH A GOOD TIMING FOR IT TO RAIN... I was drenched.
OKAY NOW I GOT TO DRY MY POOR NOTES. they are all lying on the floor.

No comments: