Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's over! Now I just have to wait.

Yupp! :):):):):):) was the LOOK on my face the moment I stepped out of the classroom at 4pm today. GOSH! Not only is INTROCA, my worst subject over, BUT ALL THE EXAMS!! YAY YAY YAY YAY! NO MORE studying in school all day long, trying to get up in the night to study, waking up at 7am to get to school and study for my paper at 2.30PM, forcing infomation into my head! YAY's the WORD of the day.
Studying for exams make me moodyyyy. Real moody. Vulgar too! yessss..... it really does.
Anyways, I would like to THANK these peopleeeee:
1. Jin ming for being such a GREAT artistic, creative drawer! Turning huge chunks of wordyy crap which turns me off, into stickman/ diagrams that are SO much EASIER to remember! You are sooo sooooo PATIENT man!
2. Danny for going through with me manymany things/concepts, despite having to repeat countless times for the information to get into this brain of mine! And also for lending me your "ever so fragrant" jacket during exams!haha.
3. Pravin- my pransc tutor! ha. Wow. We managed to learn about 'OTHER' stuff too besides PRANSC! haha
4. Simon for going through with me pransc tuts. Oh and memorising INTROCA today with you was soo funn! haha. dont be sad! THE MEMORY ATTACK! (airspace/ legal law/ airline activites...)
5. Paige for explaining to me 2 very important questions at the last minute that came out for my exam! haha. She was thinking if I could answer the question during the paper! so sweet!
6. KC- Maths tutor who talks to himself when explaining the qns to me! lol. Oh and says "huh, you dont know how to do this??"....

No comments: