Wednesday, August 6, 2008

THIS IS IT

SPONGEBOB WISHES XINHUI A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!Yummy spongecake with peaches in it! done by PAINT! woo my fav program:)

HELLOO PEOPLE!

THIS IS MY CLASS AMS P802 AND MR PAUL YAP TREATED US TO ICE CREAM AT SUGARLOAF TODAY!
thank you!!!
< ALRIGHT. found this picture in my camera.
Looks like the guys are getting influenced by the us alr. Kissing each other! :P GARDEN WALK back to engine sch.haha
Z,me, P
FY,D,V,P
winkwink ;)
hmm. what's this expression called?
Awww. so sweet:)
we are pissyy people! heh.
bunnybunnyy.
oooh fy's hp soo interesting:)
D and I went to IKEA
to eat lunch. Meatballs, cream of asparagus soup! yumm!
Next up was A LESSON FROM DIANA. On what topic? Dont tell u! hahah. She knows, I know, and the napkin knows=P

Then was time to STUDY.
took out my introca booklet.
Read a few slides, and then I suddenly felt SUPER TIRED. like SUPERDUPER SLEEPY. Washing my face didnt help. So I went to refill my cup of water. Drank a huge sip(which I still had in my mouth), and since I was only half awake, I went to slap my right cheek to wake myself up. And.... SQUIRTS came out the water from my mouth onto the table, diana, the chair and on the paper! OOPs srysry! This shows how tired I was. So much so that I forgot to swallow the water in my mouth before slapping myself to keep awake.

PERSEVERED ON till about 540pm when we packed our stuff and left the food area.
Tired us. D looks more dead than me but she did some productive studying..unlike me:(
Off to the mirror section on the way to the exit.
mirror mirror on the wall
who's the tired-est of them all. LOL.
hmm..playing with our hair?
MORE MIRRORS!
OOH we have the POWER of MULTIPLYING! LOL NEXT UP was an advertisement for IKEA's $2.50 clocks.
If you want it, .............
Im out of time and all I got is 16 days to our exams...
freaking 16 days freaking 16 days eh!
Time is waiting
We only got 16 days to our main exams
No procrastinating
Grab a seat, grab your books
Time is waiting
We only got 16 days to our main exam
No procrastinating
We only got 16 days, we only got 16 days

(Tick tock tick tock tick tock)

I only got 16 DAYS TO SAVE MY ASS.
[SINGALONG to 4 minutes by Madonna feat Justin Timberlake- bold words are the edited ones]

ALRIGHT. I HOPE THIS IS THE LAST POST IM GOING TO SPEND QUITE SOME TIME ON UPDATING.

I REALLY NEED TO START DOING SOME PRODUCTIVE WORK!

No comments: