Wednesday, August 13, 2008

everything's so PRETTY! :)

YESTERDAY- 12 AUG-
A night spent at makansutra, max brenners and esplanade roof terrace!
JANICE BDAY GIRLL!

short of mich and aliciaa!:( ESPLANADE! prettyy hat
yummyyy fondueee Java? vodka+ passion fruit+ orange peel+ white chocolate?
yummmy bananasplit drinkk
Alright. Rachel suggested taking seductive shots with the strawberyyyy.

first up: jan
me
her
wow val. and
charr!
hmm looks like none of us make the cut!
but i think this pict is nice!
YOUR LIPS LOOK YUMMYY AND DELICIOUS! (that's a COMPLIMENT)hohoho yupp the total bill. Aunty Val and Char were counting the money so carefully! VAL"hey,I got A for maths okayy!" funnyyyyC.O.O.L? quite! ha
We look flushed and drunk. haha
Off to the roof terrace!
:)
OK. we camwhored after a super long time!
val's signaturee:P
windyyyy~
L.O.L/ C.O.O.L.
??
hmmm. let's see. ..
More cool shots!
She pulled mine, I pulled hers! haha
boobiess [oh I am reminded of alica! :( ]
boohoohoo flattt.
FLOWERR
This is VAL,
after putting a tiny stone into her blouse, she was screaming and jumping around. Claiming that her back was itchyy. LOL
TAU POK attemptt-
pretty tree Construction behind us?
nah, more like ART DISPLAY!
REACH FOR THE STARS!
BEWARE of.... HER!Pretty walll:)
I believe I can FLY!

I BELIEVE I WONT FAIL MY EXAMS!

No comments: