Sunday, August 10, 2008

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!

ROAR. I woke up and watched BEIJING OLYMPICS! hmmm. First up: Woman's weight lifting. Guy's gymnastics. Female's volleyball. Female handball match. Guy beach volleyball.Yeah. Distracted from studies again. BUT....I studied some introca and complex numbers!
Ok. I didnt eat lunch because my mum toook the car while my dad was too lazy to buy food.
Went to val's house for NDP party at ard 5pm.
  1. Guitar hero-ed (SO funnn)
  2. Durian party
  3. Chips time+ ice lemon tea
  4. NDP sing along (awww, I miss the times in PL)
  5. Blasted music in the hall and danced to it.
  6. More chips+ green tea
  7. Val's parents came home with fried baby crab from bangkok airport!

Homed with C and J.

Pictures up soon. hmm and maybe videos of ppl shaking their butts! haha

No comments: