Tuesday, September 30, 2008

?

Alrights.

So Sunday was church and blading at ECP.
Left for E's house for curry chicken dinner, watched F1 and caught The Shooter thereafter.
It was okay... Then celebrated S's bday/ stuffing huge slices of cake in each others mouths/smashing cake cream on faces.
Afterwhich, we watched a super horrible show, 13 Games of Death. D picked it, thinking it was horrer/thriller. It wasnt even scary, just that the guy had to eat poo. gross man.dumbstory.waste of time.
Caught The Grudge after that horrible movie. eeeks I dont like horror shows.The little boy so CUTE though.
It was 5 plus when the movie ended. Already Monday.
J,S,G,FY and I then left and LRT-ed down to Jalan Kayu for our roti prata breakfast! The roads were so freaky la. Or maybe it's just the after-effect from watching The Grudge. Luckily FY was there walking next to me! hah.
Went back at around 7 plus.
Packed our bags and I left Compasspoint with FY for CLEMENTI! yes! all the way on the GREEN LINE! Tried sleeping on the train, but it was so uncomfortable.
Reached her dad's office at almost 9AM.omg so EARLY. Tried to catch some sleep on the sofa there, but woke up after awhile. Helped her with her work. Pasting stickers can be quite FUN but my nose couldnt stand the dust.

Anyways, caught a lift back to her house during lunch break. Her father and uncles are so funny. ohoh. Her mom too! haha.so cute!
Bathed and slacked all the way till 12 plus before heading down the Jurong East mall for the FIRST time!
Met D,S,J and G and went for Kbox all the way till 7pm.
Watched some small angmoh boys ice skate after that. OHMANs, they are so pro! Ice hockey seems fun! I wanna try ice skating!

Then, it was time to head home. I had 2 choices.
1. Train to outram then change line to srgn and bus home. or
2. Bus to eunos and another short bus ride home.
Chose option 2 in the end, as I was too lazy to change line, with the impression that the bus ride from JE to Eunos is about an hour plus.

Boarded some bus with G. Slept for awhile. Woke up. and guess what I saw? IKEA, Alexandra Road. OMG so FAR! Bus went past Chinatown, Bugis, Geylang, some malay road, before landing up at eunos. Wah it felt like some mini tour. My butt hurts after a 2 hours bus ride.... SO LONG! Luckily my bus came immediately and I was home 10 mins after.

Crashed quite immediately after bathing to make up for all my LOSS SLEEP!

And so, I woke up at around 230pm on Tuesday.
Caught Red Cliff with my dad.
Continued with my TV shows.
Dinner, laptop, and lastly, to finish up this post, BED time!
Today feels like a routine.

Something exciting is going to happen tmrw! :)

No comments: