Tuesday, September 2, 2008

really summarized.


ok. Went town with Jan. Met E and R, collected movie tickets. Met F and J for pastamania at cine and then went with J to PS. haha. He asked me which Guess wallet was nice and I said none. So I suggested building a bear as the present instead. Went to BABW and played ard with the clothes! I lovee the accessories!! So tiny and CUTE! Anws, hurrid back to cine to watch MONEY NO ENOUGH 2. Like finally...... I thought it would be VERY sad and touching. But no, it was more of funny and wth... haha. Only teared A LITTLE towards the ending, before laughing again. Left cine and headed back to PS. haha J's sis, Stephanie soo funny. She was like signaling to me from the atrium area telling me that I zaogeng! since I was standing at the glass railing, looking down. haha soo funny la she! luckily it was 10 plus and no one was ard. Left the mall with S, and I met Char at the mrt station! Trained tgt with them to srgn and bus-ed home.

hohoho. Im gg to build a bear tmrw! wheee so fun!:)


SYFC volunteer work tmrw! :)

No comments: