Thursday, September 25, 2008

One last for the day.

It's FINALLY TODAY's POST.
Dragged my aching body out of bed. my wrist hurts, and my right hand's a little swollen by the side! eeeks.
Went to someone's house to discuss something for someone. HAHA. oooh, it sounds so secretive!
Anyways, should you ever read this,
TAKE CARE OKAY! :( I AM SO WORRIED FOR YOU! I'll always be there for you! <3


[diana] Miss Independent said:
VICTORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i need to tell you something!! haha

victoria` said:
whatwhat?
you sound super excited!

[diana] Miss Independent said:
your favourite biscuit that pearlyn used to bring, "House of Steamed Potato" IS CONTAMINATED WITH MELAMINE! dont buy!
victoria` said:
haha ya i know.

[diana] Miss Independent said:
oh chey! alamk
i got worried for nothing!!!!
when i saw i was dman worried for you sia

victoria` said:
awww. so sweet!

As you can see. I have been spending the whole night blogging for the last 2 days posts. yupps. and Im finally done! woohoo:)

No comments: