Friday, September 26, 2008

My favourite show is BACK! :)

39 days, 18 people, 1 survivor.
ole oole oole ole ahh~
SURVIVOR GABON- Earth's Last Eden.

Episode 1 & 2:

2 TRIBES. FANG and KOTA.

FANG is filled with mostly old and fat people. I cant stand Gillian. The nurse with a horrible slang... She actually examined elephant poop! Anyways, they voted off Michelle, which I think is dumb. She's pretty strong and fit as compared to many others. Funny self-destruct situation over there. Bickerbickerbicker....Oh wells, we shall see what happens in the next episode. hohoho. Episode 2 shows Gillian getting voted off! yay!
KOTA is filled with better looking people. LOL. And I like Bob, and the 2 guys Charlie and Marcus! haha. Charlie is so gay and funny! I LIKE! They have an inner circle bond.haha the guys are HOT!

yummyyummy survivor! :)

No comments: