Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Eyecandies!

Went to SYFC in the EARLY morning for some volunteer work with the Cerebral Palsy kiddos. I thought they would be aged 10 to 13 but in the end, they were all small ppl! oooh I like! ohoh and I have 2 EYECANDIES!:)
Hello little boys, girls, parents, classmates!! :)
oh and Luqman was soo adorable! I was holding him while taking picture when he sat on my thigh! haha. awww!
YES. my yummyy eyecandies! :)
LUQMAN on the left and NATHAN on the right! oh see that boy with his fingers twisttt!
hmm maybe they are good friends. always sitting near each other! ha
This orange little boy kept wanting to make an aeroplane after another! haha. Sorry boy, but this jiejie doesnt really know how to fold a 'flyable' paper plane! ooops! paiseh. Nvm, at least he got a plane to play the game! wheee! and the plane enters the hole, scoring him a point/ star sticker!
yupps. That's the place to stick all the used star sheets!

ok. A group photo in which everyone's faces cant be seen! ha
Time to say goodbye! :( We're facing the bus btw. oh and some boy did my Hi-5, Low-5 and Baby-5 with me! awww!
Headed to PS BABW and waited for J for superduperlong. D, F and I were like messing ard the shop, trying on clothes on the display bear.

He finally came after 45 mins! Made his bear. I hope these video works.
HEART CEREMONY <3
FLUFFING OFF THE EXCESS FUR?
notice the places he scrubs! LOL
And I fell in love with this super cute long-ears bunny which costs hmm $34 I think. But, since Victoria is currently TRYING to save money, she didnt buy it and returned it back onto the LONELY shelf reluctantly. Ohhh, third person narration is funnn and ancient!

NIBBLES IN PJS! haha. I even named it.

Caught Death Race with D, S, E, R, and got frustrated with the person sitting next to me cause he kept sighing throughtout the WHOLE show! ha.

Trained home and my lovely daddy came to fetch me from srgn mrt in the HEAVY rain! <3


No comments: