Thursday, October 2, 2008

WEDNESDAY 1st OCTOBER

I dont know how to change the date of posting. Thus, the above title...

ANYWAYS, HAPPY CHILDREN's DAY!
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!
and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DIANA!
my fellow HUNGRY PARTNER IN CRIME.okay this sounds weird,but ya, you get me.
WE

ARESO GOING TO GROW FAT!
Anyways, I shall leak out all the preparations and stories told for her birthday surprise.

HERE GOES....
And so, the original plan was for me to go to Spotlight and Daiso at Plaza Sing. and buy decoration stuffs for her present, then head down to Tampines Ikea and meet FY to buy the mirror, before heading down to White Sands, for groceries shopping, and later on to P's house to bake/cook/make her present. And lastly, surprise D at her house at night with homecooked
3-course meal (Salad, Spaghetti, and brownie as her cake).
So, it all went according to plan until FY called me while I was on the way down to Tampines Ikea, after my PS trip. Found out that D had no plans on today, and wanted to go for movie. Thus, critical planning/thinking came into play. lol.sounds weird again... Anyways, we worked our brains hard, and came up with another plan. It was to get the mirror and put it at P's house, packed her favourite meatballs from Ikea, before meeting D and the rest for HOUSE BUNNY, and then returning to P's house to finish up the present, before appearing at D's doorstep to surprise her.

Wow, such an accomplishment! haha. Glad she liked it, and the whole plan went well.
Special thanks to FY for travelling around with me, P for letting us use her house and also for the lovely cookies, E/D/S/G for getting the birthday cake and yet again, smearing it on our faces....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN!! :)
Some pictures of the mirror present taken by my phone. Dont think of it superstitiously!( i dont even know what it means actually!)

IM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE US TRIP! :)

No comments: