Tuesday, October 28, 2008

there.you.go.

YESYES. HELLO YOU! VICTORIA IS NOT DEAD! :)

anyways, Victoria DOUBTS she'll be uploading the pictures from LA on blogger as there are just TOOOO MANY, and she's being her LAZY self as usual.

Anyways, Victoria misses ALL THE DIFFERENT KINDS OF FOOD IN SINGAPORE! yumyum. But also MISSES LA! :( The hotel, the supermarket, the people, the standard western food, the hmmm money? LOL. Counting US currency is fun!

Alrights, wakarimasen (I dont understand) why Im blogging in third person style. lol. Im going to be inputing JAP into my posts as it's my current CDS. haha.
[Disclaimer: it may not sound correct.]

Okays, so DEEPAVALI was spent at ECP roller blading and later, steamboat dinner at E's.

School the next day, which is today. Alrights, let's meet some new faces, finally. haha
Zaheer :D
Hardi (bowl-cut hair)! :P
....
Andre, hardi, nigel, zaheer, sajiv+D and I :)
eeeks. Mum's going to China for a week. Boo Hoo.

PUBLIC TRANSPORT, HERE I COME!
ohoh. 2 more new faces!
AFIQAH! :)
ARIFF uncle!

Alrights, I've UPDATED my blog! YAY:)

TIME FOR MY REWARD......SLEEPPPPP!

No comments: