Tuesday, June 24, 2008

WESTERN FOODDD

okayyy, here's a picture of my sister and I. HAHA. I so strong- can piggyback her!OK! anws, sch today was ok, despite the boring maths tuts and lectures.... SUPER BORING, except that I was quite happy with my Maths term test results.98/100! wah so rare. the last time I saw that kind of score was since primary school! haha. BUT I also found out that I didnt score an A for FACOM. ohnooo. hopefully I wont get another D...that would be SO DEPRESSING. Pranasc was interesting as usual but everything's still pretty blur in my mind now.ahhhh, nvm, cos LUNCH was next:)
I asked the western stall auntie what I should eat and she said the chef recommended chicken chop. SO.... I decided to listen to her and ordered spagetti with chicken chop, costing me FOUR DOLLERS!!! Then, while I was walking back, I decided to stop at the drinks stall and ordered a peach smoothie for $1.50. Diana drank a sip and said it wasnt nice. yupp, DILUTED was the word...eee.. cheat my moneyy...So, I drank my diluted thingy and had to bear with the horrible tasting sauce of either the spaghetti or the chicken chop, which my food was soaked in... SIGH.where's all the NICE FOODD???
MY HORRIBLE $5.50 LUNCH AT IT CANTEEN >.<
xinhui, pearlyn, me, hazirah
OHMY, jesslyn's ERHU is so cool and fun to play. She taught me parts of twinkle twinkle little star and it's sounds so NICE! haha.I like my playing k! even the ZAO SIA sound so funny and cute!
comecome! money pleaseee...
Headed for WROTRAL lesson. The teacher bought back some sweets from US I think, and being greedy, I took a large handful. haha. Ate the watermelon flavour one and it tasted ok at first but after awhile, it began to taste weird, like plastic! yucks. then I popped another sweet into my mouth. This time it was grape, tasted it's soo artificial... stained my tonguee.... so disgusting!
SCHOOL ENDED.
didnt feel like going home right away.haha. and while we were walking to our next destination, we saw this thing! hmmm, issit a grass cutter or some mower thing? idk! anws, it's such a cool equipment!
SNAPSNAP!

walked and walked and walked.....

and we reached tampines GOLF RESORT! as quoted from diana!

check out the nice scenery! :P

FRESH AIR!!.....

IN

??? haha. NAH! only the heat and smell of food..

there u go SAJIV. UR FACE IS HERE! :)

Left around 6.15pm in my mum's car for home!

ohoh,

I love my hello kitty gum and wrapper!! :)ALRIGHT! I should really start on my last outstanding assignment... INTROCA!!!

No comments: