Saturday, June 21, 2008

Self- proclaimed conclusions


Woke up at 10 plus today and i was supposed to reach white sands by 11. However, I left the house at around 1130 instead!

Blur scene 1: I sat at the bus stop and with my back facing the road. Tilted my head occasionally to check the buses. No 53... waited somemore..... started playing with my ipod( skipping songs) ... After a while, I was like "Where is bus 53??!!", and I looked behind only to find that 53 was about to leave. So I got up and rushed to hit the back of the bus to alert the bus driver. Got on hurriedly.
On the Bus- I sat next to this middle aged woman with heavy make up. Wah. She's soo IRRITATING!

Bus Scenerio 1: She was playing music from her red nokia Nsomething flip phone, with the volume set to the MAX! I could even hear it with my music plugged into my ears. SO DAMN LOUD AND IRRITATING! Whats worst is that her music sucks! It was some chinese cheena songs that was super horrible. Like HELLO AUNTIE, CAN YOU PLEASE BE MORE CONSIDERATE??!!? STOP BLASTING YOUR MUSIC IS THE BUS! Dont all mp3 phones come with EARPHONES?? USE THEM!! ARGH-
I had to bear with that NOISE for half an hour...
Met pearlyn at white sands and trained down to tampines. Shopped at MNG but there was nothing nice. Then, we did something super cheapo. We went to faceshop and started painting our nails! so many colours, so nice! :) After that, we decided not to do wrtoral at the macs there since there was no space and we couldnt find the powerplug. So, we trained back to pasir ris and packed macs lunch to pearlyn's hse.

haha. It was close to 3pm by then. Entered her hse, and her sis, and 2 cousins were watching SIMPSONS MOVIE!! I want to watch!! but NO.... got to do wrtoral... so we locked ourselves in the room to "focus"!
BUT in the end, we got distracted as usual and did retarded stuff like.... imitating ppl!

HAHA =P


Left Pearlyn's house at 645pm and took the lift down.


Blur scene 2: Lift door opened, and I walked out, without realising that I was on the 4th floor. " Huh, Where am I???"... "Chey, not ground floor yet..no wonder...." gosh. I think I need specs..


Bus Scenerio 2: Noisy kids running around and babies crying.... I need better headphones...

Headed home and had dinner with the rest of the family at grandma's.

The cake AFTER it was cut-


HAPPY 68TH BIRTHDAY POPO!

hahah and to Jared who thinks his blog is the best in the world.... thks for helping me with my bloggggggg, although I think im going to be stuck with this for awhile!

3 conclusions to end this post:

  1. Bus rides these days are soo NOISY, with unconsiderate ppl..

  2. I am pretty blur..

  3. Visits to Pearlyn's hse are always so funnn!!!! <3

No comments: