Saturday, June 28, 2008

OHMY. WHAT A SUCKY DAY.

Dad woke me up at 945am saying it was 10am and told me to get ready to go collect my laptop from millenia walk harvey norman. Forced myself out of the bed, got ready. Left the house. Collected my laptop. Bought sweets from CANDY EMPIRE, packed some sandwich back for my lunch. Homed. Wanted to go out to shop with Janice but she had ballet and her report to do, and I had to stay home to help my dad collect and sign for some parcel...
Dad alighted me home and left for church with my mum at 12 plus. Btw, my sis went for holiday with her friends! so luckyyy. So, I stayed at home ALONE in my room, with the aircon on and 3 computers on(2 laptops and 1 desktop) placed side by side on my table. Purpose: to transfer all my stuff from these 2 computers into my new laptop. BUT, there was simply too many things to transfer. Lazy me left my 2 thumbdrives plugged in, both doing nothing, and watched tv. Nothing to watch, listened to musiccc. BORING!
I was loser-ing in my room all the way till 6 plus when my parents picked me up for dinner.BY then, I was practically STARVING and was very GROUCHY.
SO THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY WAS GOING TO PIZZA HUT FOR DINNER.
I ate 4/6 spicy drumlets, cream of chicken soup, 3/4 orleans baked rice, 3 hawaiian pizzas and iced lemon tea! YUMYUM:)
Car wash+ pumping petrol was next. Followed by pumping air into the tires. haha. It's so FUN! The air sounded like a FART everytime you remove the pump from the hole. haha. so funnyyy. And I think the thingy doesnt like me. It kept saying ERROR and my dad had to take over the pumping...
Now I'm back home and yet again there's nth much to do.
Church tmrw. Finalising facom project after that?

No comments: