Monday, June 23, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

MATHS LECTURER is no longer the smiley face guy! :( boo. I miss him- This new teacher's name sounds like he's KOREAN.hmmm. maybe he is. I shall ask him one day!
INTROCA LECTURE was exciting but yet depressing. WHY? Because...... Mr Paul Yap said something that surprised me! lol. scaryyy but at the same time, it was quite funny! And... we got to know our introca term test marks.. waahh shit, this sucks. I got 27/50 for it and a D. a DEEEEEEEE!!! dunno how to tell my mummyy :( boohoohoo. The worst thing is that I actually studied and memorized like shit for it. but in the end.... the results sucked. so sad! OMG, am I that dumb?
Anws, went back to IT canteen to eat YONG TAU FOO as usual. Can someone PLEASE introduce other nice food to me? IM REALLY GETTING SICK OF YTF! so much so that I didnt finish it.(which is very rare)
FACOM
WAS NEXT: ELECTRICITY? FIXING OF WIRES??LIGHT BULB???
Diana and I paying attentionWE MAKE GREAT PARTNERS FOR WIRING!so we SCREWED and PLUGGED IN THE WIRES
AND YET! THERE WAS SOME ERROR SOMEWHERE! THE LIGHTBULB REMAINED UNLIT WHEN THE ELECTRICITY WAS PLUGGED IN!!!

BUT ALONG CAME SOMEONE TO THE RESCUE!
hmm, was it danny or the teacher or someone's magic fingers? not sure. haha.

TADAH!!
NOTICE THE LIGHTED LIGHT BULB! wheee~ ALL THAT WORK (cutting of wires, screwing, unscrewing, turning the wires, bending to see if we were screwing the right way,.....) ok the screwing word is starting to sound wrong.. JUST TO LIGHT ONE LIGHTBULB....

BLEAUGH

luckily, FACOM ended early!! yay
because all of us were so DRAINED ALR. ermm... except diana. she's abnormal! hahaon the way out,
WE WERE FASCINATED BY THIS UN-OPERATIONAL ESCALATOR!

RAWR. I REALLY NEED TO START ON WRTORAL NOWWW!



No comments: