Wednesday, June 18, 2008

IT WAS GREAT!

VENUE: NUSAJAYA FLIGHT PARK IN JOHOR!
PURPOSE: TO FLYYYYYY :D
FEEDBACK: FUN FUN FUN! WHEEEEEE~ :)



Hello once again! Victor India Charlie Tango Oscar Romeo India Alpha is back from her WONDERFULLL flying experience! My group consisted of jm,van,justin,xinhui,xinrui, chee yang, and sunny, plus gary and paul yap!


the lovely plane

vanessathat signature look
oh JM...xinrui
xinhui

Being an ATC is actually quite cool, although i get confused as to what the pilot was saying over the radio. haha. "Niner Mike Echo Bravo Romeo clear to land on runway 18!"-



ANWS, I SERIOUSLY CONCLUDE THAT FLYING IS SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA FUN! I want to get my pilot license!!!!! :(




RAWR-

The journey back to Singapore in the van was pretty fun. Conversing in chinese, competiting in the largest bubble blown, waving to unknown ppl on the road, entertaining JM's 'not funny at all' comments, ...... it all spells FUN! hahaa.=P

Ok. enough said, it's probably time for me to BEGIN on my HOMEWORK!! ahhhhhh
:( would someone please motivate me.



No comments: