Saturday, June 28, 2008

I've BEEN TAGGED!

CHECK OUT JANICE's BLOG!
THE WEBCAM ADVENTURES OF JAN AND TORI!!!!! :))


ahhh. HUEYMIN TAGGED ME!~ ok. here goes my first....
hmmm let's see..

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B) Tag people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

Ok, Lets start:

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

erm. I would be damn pissed? and damn sad if I really like that person.

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

I want to shop,eat,and live a HAPPY life! with a happy family and all.

#3 What will your dream wedding be like?

One with flowers and bubbles and balloons and pretty cupcakes! haha. like those in FAIRYTALES! so niceeee :D

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?

YUPP. I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT MY FUTURE!

#5. What’s your ideal lover like?

LET's seeee....

Someone funny, not ugly, tall, nice, ENTERTAINING! and must like me alott.

#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Being loved by someone! :D

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?

hmmm. I dont know.

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

" quotes hueymin* I won't fall for someone who is already ATTACHED! (: HAHA!

I HOPE SO!"

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?

YUPPSS. like homework, deadlines, SUCKY TEST RESULTS, family stuff, feeling BROKE...

#10.Who makes your day?

no one:( I have a SAD life....okay, maybe the thought of what Im going to eat later?

#11. Is being tagged fun?

hmmm, after completing this first one, I dont think it's very interesting and fun. haha

#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?

hmmm. I'll be WORKING and earning lots of MONEY!:) maybe overseas.

#13. Who are currently the most important people to you?

FRIENDS, FAMILY, MR and MRS FOOD(ahhahah ignore this):P

#14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

A pretty and funny GIRL!

#15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?

SINGLE AND RICH.

#16. What is the first thing you do every morning?

check the time on my handphone, press SNOOZE and go back to sleep.

#17. Would you give all in a relationship?

hmmm. It all depends-

#18. What is one thing you wish to do most now?

SHOPPINGGG AND EATING AT TAKA.

#19. What type of friends do you like?

ENTERTAINING! COMFORTABLE TO BE AROUND! PRETTY GIRLS!hahaa & others!

#20. What type of friends do you dislike?

People who like to attract attention and irritatingggg

ALRIGHT IM DONE! SHOULD I JUST BREAK THE CHAIN AND NOT PASS THIS THINGY ON? hmmm. NAH! I shall pass it to JANICE!

No comments: