Sunday, June 22, 2008

Playground!

Woke up late (830am) due to the nice rainy weather and left for church. CG cancelled- and sat through a sermon I couldnt understand. Then left with the parents and returned home.
The afternoon was spent on NOT doing anything productive at all. Chatted with my sister all the way till evening before going for dinner at lavender hawker.
FOR DINNER, I had a LARGE bowl of $4.50 wanton noodles, stole carrot cake from my sis, 5 xiao long bao, some of my mum's food and teh-o-bing! What a greedy pig!
Then, we went to visit my ahma who speaks hokkien... Both my sis and I left the house and walked around the condo while my parents were talking to my grandparents. Sat at the playground and took some pictures! WOW, so rare! Will post them up when i get them tmrw.Hopefully my sis doesnt delete them from her phone!
Came home at around 9 plus. Went online and pearlyn and I sent the imitation picture to shah and elwyn. hahaha. OMG, SHAH is sooo ACT CUTE!!..... and thks elwyn for the compliment! haha. or rather, I took it as a compliment =P

Okay.... school starts tmrw!! YAY! and Victoria has 2 UNCOMPLETED ASSIGNMENTS that are due this week! OHNOOOOO :(

And to emphasize on what diana said,..... SURPRISE SURPRISE!! :)

No comments: