Tuesday, February 3, 2009

updates!

HELLO WORLD! im back.
CNY is over.

Here's a short update on it.

CNY DAY 1:
Headed to the usual visiting, had MACs for lunch and WATCHED RED CLIFF 2 with my FAMILY! haha. It's quite NICEE! :) and my dad is funnny. He stuffed tissue in his ears as he found the sound too loud. LOL.
Back to Lor Ah Soo, gramps hse. Slacked, before all the cousins came up to my house and we LAN-ed again! haha. I had some productive training. Still suck at it though.real bad i must say:(

CNY DAY 2:
Woke up to an empty house. Sis- at friend's hse, parents went idk where. Poor me had MAGGIE MEE for lunch:( How sad. My hse doesnt even have any love letter/ pineapples tarts/ whatever cny goodies.......

Left for Char's hse and 6 girls sat round a table.... GOSSIPING! and did productive catching up!
The BAD THING WAS: There were manymany containers of FOOOD in FRONT of me. IATE PLENTY of cookies/loveletters/pineapple tarts/bakua/..... OMG it was DAMN NICE!!! love the cookies!

Then we played asshole taiti, which moved on to INDIAN POKER! I was DAMNNN PROO at it! hoho. Forfeit was .... hahaa funny. Loser each round had to drink some HEINIKEN. haha I only took 2 tiny sips and kept BURPING after that... the burp taste is grosss. hoho. Thus, I had MORE food put into my mouth to get rid of that horrible taste.

Thenthen, WE PLAYYEEEDDDDD GUITARR HEROOOOO WORLD TOUR!! OMGOMG IT'S DAMN FUNN!! love it mans!
I cant play the DRUMS for nuts. totally no rhythm! butbut! AT LEAST I didnt fail when I played the guitar! Mario kart thereafter.
Headed home at 10pm:)

Guess what. I had a severe craving for the PINEAPPLE TARTS and cookies from her house. It lasted on to the NEXT SCH day.

ok this post will continue soon. I gtg my presentation now.

No comments: