Thursday, February 26, 2009

POST EXAM ACTIVITY 4.

THURSDAY!


HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY YOU!!

Woke up at 3pm today and SAW THE MANYMANY THINGS my sister bought back for BANGKOK!! yay! she bought stuff for me! :) And so I slacked on my sofa all the way tillI received a msg to watch SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE at 7pm.

Something super embarrassing happened while I was rushing to TM. I BOARDED A NON-SERVICING TRAIN! even though the lady was blowing the whistle at me to not enter the train. however I didnt hear her as I had music plugged in. I only realised when the door closed in front of me and was even wondering why the train was EMPTY. Ohmy. I had to like walk to the front of the train and exit by the side door. IT WAS SO MALU!

anyways, I only found out that SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE was not a cartoon but some Indian show which won oscars. or issit emmys. ah whatever.It's quite a nice show though:)

Headed to pasar malam for them to eat the RAMMLY burger or something? the smell sucks.

KFC sucks. I walked to the counter and they told me it was closed... Booo.

had some fake sharksfin soup instead. the texture was like mucus! haha.

OK. this is it for my post exam activities so far...

there'll be more to come:)

No comments: