Friday, February 27, 2009

CAUGHT MARLEY AND ME, MY THIRD MOVIE OF THE WEEEK!
it was pretty nice, especially the part when the alot of people started crying. The girl sitting a seat away from me kept crying and crying. Super loudly somemore. I think she used 2 packets of tissues! I only teared abittt.

Headed to BUGIS yet again for STEAMBOAT cum CELEBRATE RLIM's BELATED BIRTHDAY!
OMG the place is sooooo HOT and SMELLYY! We girls kept complaining. haha. and we STOOD up to cook, while running away from the butter splatters. The funny part is when we placed unwanted plates on the FLOOOOR and our plates of rice on the chair, as the table was just too smalll to accomodate so many plates. The plate of rice landed on the floooor not long after. haha! I paid $21.50 for hmmmm rice, soup, meat,meat,meat, veggie, mushrooms, crabstick..... didnt eat the seafoood as it looked dangerous. Prawns were just tooo troublesome. Stopped eating when I got lazy to stand and cook.
Anyways, J, C and I left soon after.
J and I headed to srgn gardens for FROLICKS!! yummy yum yum!:)

Met up with J,G,S and their friend, Peiyun? D came after awhile and we headed to macs to slack.
Wanted to follow them to chompchomp for more food. Buttttt, MY WALLET WAS DRY. and so J and I headed back home! :)

What a day!

OTC refresh tmrw! I must sleep early!

No comments: