Tuesday, February 3, 2009

hohoho. im back to continue my previous post!

YAY. Am currently having 3 hours airport lecture!! OHMANS. T H R E E hours!! it has just started and im feeling tired already..

Anyways, Friday afternoon was spent at ehub to celebrate E's 19th BIRTHDAY!! happy birthday!
(inserts picture)

Then, returned back to sch lounge for Reliez interview! It was alrights i guess.
Results are out, and I got in! YAY. I AM DAMN HAPPY. LOVE RELIEZ! <3
Some got out though as there were too many people. Feel bad for them. I think Ill be damn depressed if I were them. DONT BE SAD!

Okays, NEXT TOPIC: EXAMS, ASSIGNMENTS, PROJECTS! = boo bleagh baaah

Just had Business Fundamentals quiz today, which totally sucked. I dunno how to do balance Sheet! :(
Wed: Jap Role Play, ASMHF presentation?
Thursday: Maths Test
Friday: Airport Assignment Due

Sat/Sun: I WILL TRY TO STUDY.

Monday: ASMHF main presentation
Tues: -
Wed: ASMHF Term test
Thurs:-
Friday: Airline Assignment Due!
hohoho. STUDY WEEK, VALENTINES DAY,............ AND EXAMS!!!

I seriously need to START very soooon....
Alrights, I shall pay attention now.
Byess.

No comments: