Tuesday, February 24, 2009

POST EXAM ACTIVITY 2.

And So It's Tuesday.

Original plan was to meet at HarbourFont at 1030AM.
However, it was already 10am when I woke up. haha! LATE as usual. Stoned awhile in bed before getting ready. pooor Riz had to wait for me at Srgn MRT.haha. Bet he was sleeping.

And so.. we reached vivo at around 1230pm? yupps. D and I went shopping for awhile while the rest headed to grocery shop! haha. So deprived of shopping man..but also a wrong time as my hands were full of stuff (my huge GV tumbler)
Anyways, left Vivo at around 2pm for SENTOSA!!

YAY. IT WAS RAINING! haha. But we managed to find ourselves a nice spot with a tent for all our stuff. Laid down the mat,food and played music.

Then we played volleyball,captain's ball, built sandcastles, swim... and not only did I get THROWN INTO THE WATER by Danny and Sean (the 2 monsters), BUT also THROWN UP AND FORWARD by the guys... They anyhow one... even caused me to do a BACKFLIP with my face landing into the water first. gahh. But it was fun. Just GET RID OF ALL THE DISGUSTING SEAWEEEEEED! eeeew gross shit.

Left Sentosa and back to Vivo for dinner at around 8pm. Went to the hawker opposite Vivo to eat MALAY food. EVERYTHING SEEMED SO NICE. I bought some ORANGE INDIAN MEE GORENG which wasnt very nice. And then greedy me was thinking of either mee siam or mee rebus. So I headed to the shop and was thinking of letting the price determine my choice.IN the end, it was both $2.50!! gahh. And I bought MEESIAM. which yet again WASNT NICE! damnnns. Waste my money, spoil my appetite :(

Home after that, and Dota-ed.

No comments: