Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stop and Study.

THIS IS WHAT IM SUPPOSED TO DO.
Okays. I've not been blogging for quite sometime and I've forgotten what has been going on in my life already.

For now, I know that I've to really sit down and start muggging for my exams next wk. TWO DAYS, 4 PAPERS. till it's all OVER.
gaah. /suicide.
And and Ive picked up a new game at the wrong time, D O T A. Luckily Im still a noob and am NOT addicted to it for now. Else, .... I guess I'll fail my exams...
OH now I remember some things of the week so far.
SUNDAY- 7 FEBB WAS RIZUAN's BIRTHDAY!
poor him..I think he was in school doing work then.


TODAY:
Human Factors presentation was once a killer for my group.
We kept getting confused with our points, re-disussed and still confused. WOW it was a tough brainer thing. So glad it's over now...

Additionally, Human Factors 'Term Test'/ Individual Compentancy Evaluation was kinda of a gross-anyhow-whack paper for me. diee... haiz. Even caused me not to finish my food...

so weird so weird.
okays some random pictures taken.
I can become an aunty working at the printer shop!
I figured out how to use the machine to SCAN today! hohoho
Even scannedd....

Alrights, to anyone who's reading this, Please always remind me to study. Better still if you call me out to study. Im not making much progress..

The computer, tv, and bed is tooo much of a tempting distraction at home.
For eg... I just slept from 445pm to 715pm, though I set my alarm at 530pm... see what I mean.

ohya! another presentation is coming up next weeeeekk. bleagh-
Ohmans,...
Airline ops and mgmt, Business Fundamentals, Airport ops and mgmt, and Maths 2!

No comments: