Thursday, November 6, 2008

mummy's back.

Well, we stayed back for Airline Operations and Managements project.
And had a GOOD and LONG time laughing at someone who couldnt find us when we were actually behind him all the time. HAHAHA.
Anyways, we've spent like super longggg discussing on what to wear on our presentation day, of which, we had yet to decide. lol. The books on level 7 are interesting indeed. haha
Okays, so it aws time for me to head to the airport, meet my dad and sis, fetch my mum and head for a nice dinner. HOWEVER, my dad called me and said he was sick, and that they wont be fetching my mum back. BUT but but, me being such a NICE daughter, I msged my mum telling her that I'll be coming over and headed to the airport, with 5 of my group members followed me there. It was like a GROUP OUTING- to the AIRPORT. 'J Moss and Friends'.hah
I like my group:)

Anyways, I fetched my mum and we headed separate ways from my group members.
Had Swensens for dinner. Chicken and Mushroom Spaghetti + Coit Tower + Half- baked Chicken(for mum) Conclusion= BAD FOOD. eeeks. T2's Swensens SUCK!
ohoh. the funny thing was that my mummy had only very little cash with her. And guess what, I paid for our meal with my NETS FIRST! ahhaha. I find that very surprising and interesting. What a rare meal.

Alrights. I want to cut my hair. And maybe change parting. And maybe something else?

No comments: