Monday, November 10, 2008

BIRTHDAY PART 2

HEADED TO PLAZA SING. TO MEET THEM: danny, simon, justin, fongyee, gerald and Kc.
and guess where we went? BABW! OHMYY!! I WAS MALU-ed IN THAT SHOP WHILE MAKING KUKU! haha. refer to that sexy bunny in swimwear!
Anyways, although I was being videoed throughout the whole time, it was FUN! THKS!

Had desserts at gelare and cartel before heading to E's house for dinner. His mummy cooks nice FOOD! ALL of us GOBBLED everything down! haha.
Then it was CAKE time AGAIN.. boohoo once again. haha You'll see what I mean.


YEAP. Cake ALL OVER ME clothes, face, hair, leg, hands..... And I had cake put into my mouth from each of them. Some even moulded the cakes with their hands, and added EXTRA ingredients from idontevenwanttoknow where. OMG im surprised I didnt have diarrhoea!
hahaa.
ANYWAYS, I WOULD REALLY WANT TO THANK ALL OF THEM!! It was A FUN BIRTHDAY despite the dirt and gross stuff :P

No comments: