Wednesday, November 5, 2008

FLY FLY FLY!

FLYING ANYONE??
Received a msg from Mr cyrano all of a sudden saying that 4 ppl are down for a photo shoot with The Straits Times and im one of the four. I was kinda shocked. hah. First was Chinese newspaper's Bao Mi Hua, and now The Straits Times? I dont know how I should feel man.
And so, we went to take pictures with Sky Hawk. Nothing interesting to say about it.
Hope the pictures wont turn out bad.

Anyways, today's jap tut was one sleepy lesson for me. I think I seriously need to pack some food in my bag to wake me up. Ohoh. And hello to Mr cyrano, should you be reading our blogs again! I think you are very funny! hahahhaha. :P

Alrights, my MONSTER appetite is back yet again. Ate like mixed rice with FIVE dishes today. Just felt like eating manymanymany types of food. haha. The uncle must be thinking im such a pig!

And mum's coming back from China tomorrow. good or bad? I cant say. haah.

yay.yay. someone's FINALLY turning 17 officially soon! haha

No comments: