Monday, November 10, 2008

BIRTHDAY PART 1

IT's THE 8th of NOVEMBER!
Headed to church in the morning to help out at Sherri's wedding! The little ring bearer and flowergirl were SUPER CUTE!! Sherri was so pretty and high in her wedding dress! haha. The food was good. and the cake, was SPECIAL and COOL! Pictures currently not with me.

Then left for A's brother's wedding. Sat for awhile and left. Headed to Vivo.
After playing around in toy'r us, we went up to the open air area. And they made me walk in the water, all the way across.... ahha. I got H to get into the water with me!
Then, dinner at superdog. And it was cake time.. boohoo.
Such a TINY innocent looking CAKE
AND YET. It is enough to "GET" me! ROAR. plus the people..... OHMANS :( What is this?? BIRTHDAY TORTURE?!?
Left and went to marina square with the intention of watching QUANTUM OF SOLACE. however, seats were selling fast. Thus, we drove to Marina Barrage, in this car.
YEAH. SEVEN PEOPLE SQUEEZING TOGETHER! haha. It was fun though. Random Farts, Songs..... LOL
MARINA BARRAGE is kinda a nice place to go at night. However, it is pretty HOT.
Alrights time for jump shots! haha. and my pokemon is super good at taking jump shots! BULBASAUR! I SEND YOU! haha
haha/
Oooh I see the flyer..
Then, we went to play at the fountain, with no extra clothes.

And we ALL got wet. Very WET.
DRYING UP TIME= running aroung barefooted, in a dress? ohmy, Im such a wonderwoman.
Even my fringe got swiped back by my LIGHTNING speed. LOL!
JUMP JUMP
JUMP!
:)

Then it was time to go home. Taxi driver: Melvyn. He's crazy. hah.

1st stop was Bedok, then headed to changi, Nigel's FAVOURITE place- changi village to see ahkuas! haha omgg they're so gross! and the road there was super ulu and SCARY. A very good horror movie shooting scene. Then, after alighting N, the owner of the car took over.

Ariff drove me home, before driving to sengkang(for M), and finally all the way back to Choa Chu Kang for Cordelia and himself! omggg It's a SUPER LONG JOURNEY INDEED!

Anways, THANKS GUYS for celebrating my 17th birthday with me! :)

No comments: