Monday, November 17, 2008

incoming pictures!

Alrights let's start with TODAY, the 17 of NOV.
Headed to our FAV sugarloaf for lunch and being the PIGS we were, I ate pasta with breaded chicken, strawberry tart and 2 garlic bread for 7 bucks! oooh. so nice!
BLACKOUT DURING BUSINESS FUNDAMENTALS! :) Did crazy stuff with Diana. Pictures with her.
OK So now it's SUNDAY 16nov's post.
Hello and meet my FAV cousin who is damnn cute!

CALEBB! :)

"Im not fat, Im just pleasantly chubby!" awww. so cutee.

OK Now rewinding back to sometime last week. I guess it was FRIDAY?
Yupp CCN DAY!
hohoho. Mr cyrano getting dunked:)
This is what happens when we have no money to buy food. poor bear.
FY, P, V

YAY I LOVE THIS PICTURE! It's so COLOURFUL!! :)
OK this is probably Thur's pictures
PRETTY PRETTY PICTURES! :)
haha. That is what they say my hair is...:(
Byes :D

No comments: